For New Students
Below is a road map through the new student registration process at Saint Benedict Academy, but do not be afraid to stop and ask directions along the way.
- Schedule a tour or shadow with our principal at your convenience
- Complete the Online Registration Form. Our form will require a Registration Fee of $250 per family. Saint Benedict Academy accepts students on a rolling basis i.e. when we are full, we start a waitlist.
- Once a student is accepted to Saint Benedict Academy, please complete the Checklist of all required documentation before the start of school.
- Check out our Getting Started page for information regarding school supplies, uniform, etc.
Please note that Saint Benedict Academy does not discriminate based on gender, race, color, or national and ethnic origin (read our Non-Discrimination Policy). Students are accepted conditionally for a 3-month period.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Saint Benedict Academy is dedicated to ensuring that all families receive a quality Catholic education. We work hard to keep our tuition rate low and to offer as much financial aid as possible. Please know that we care about you, your family, and your unique situation. If money is an issue, please let us know by applying for aid.
- View our Current Tuition Rates
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Get Started as a Saint Benedict Academy family
For Returning Students
All families are welcome to register for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. To register, make sure to: