Dear Saint Benedict Academy Families:
Students should wear their regular school uniform every day except Mondays. Remember, the official drop-off time is 7:30. Students will enter the building for class at 7:40. School will release at 2:30. Please refer to the parking and traffic flow diagram on the Parent Portal of the website (and read the notes below).
Students should bring a snack and drink for morning recess and a sack lunch. Hot lunch program will begin on Monday, September 8. An order form was sent home on Wednesday, September, 3 and was due Thursday, September 4 with payment. Please be sure to make note of your order for your records.
– Mr. McLaughlin and the Saint Benedict Academy Faculty & Staff
Traffic Flow Notes:
- The school block of Ferry Street is a bus lane. Parking is prohibited from 7-8 and from 2-3.
- The school block of Walker Street is treated as an “active loading/unloading zone” for morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up. Please do not park nor exit your vehicle. Place yellow “name decal” on your windshield to identify yourself (sent home via white envelope).
- If you need more time to buckle a child in, please pull up in front of the rectory
- Parking is prohibited and children may never exit a vehicle from the non-school side of Walker Street
- You may park in the lot of Ferry Street or alongside the park on Walker or Ferry Streets if you plan to come into the courtyard to drop off or pick up your child.
After-School Notes: Extended-care program is available in the mornings from 7 to 7:30 and after school until 6. Students in the after-school program typically bring a change of clothes and a snack. Please note that the program will be run out of the library space this year. Parents and guardians will pick up at the Ferry Street doors.