We’re returning to the classroom this fall. Students that transfer from public or charter schools will receive a tuition credit! Call 603-669-3932 for more information and to schedule your tour today!
As we prepare to welcome students back to the buildings this fall, we are excited to launch a summer enrollment drive, statewide, from July 1- August 31. This enrollment drive is called the summer Transfer Incentive Program (TIP) for all Diocesan and Parish Catholic Schools.
- All Diocesan schools will participate in this enrollment drive, whereas:
- Any student grades 1-8 transferring from a non-Catholic school will receive a $1,000 grant off tuition the first year, $500 off the second year.
- Any student grades 9-12 transferring from a non-Catholic school will receive a $2,000 grant off tuition the first year, $1,000 off the second year.
- Regular FACTS process applies for granting financial aid in addition to this grant.
- TIP Grant is not need-based.
- PreK and Kinder do not qualify for the TIP Grant.
In our recent survey, 8 out of 10 parents reported that their child misses the interactions with classmates and teachers. Taking into account the initial research on the effects COVID-19 and the effects the isolation and loss of community has had on children, of the Diocesan Catholic schools in New Hampshire will be returning the classrooms beginning on the first day of school for the 2020-2021 academic year, hence the name of the campaign!