The cooperative spirit of parents, guardians, and family members working together with the faculty and staff creates a strong team of nurturers to help our children and our school community develop and grow.
Volunteers are needed for:
- Recess Duty
- Lunch Duty
- Field Trips
- In-class Presentations and Activities
- Extracurricular Activities
- Annual Auction
- And more!
Thank you for volunteering at Saint Benedict Academy! The Diocese of Manchester requires that all adults who work with minors complete the following:
- Volunteer Application: Please complete either online or turn in a hard copy to the office.
- Background Check: Please complete for each state(s) in which you have resided during the past 5 years. NH Criminal Record Release, Massachusetts CORI or Choicepoint (any other state other than NH & MA. Turn in notarized Criminal Record Release with a $10.00 fee to the office. Make checks payable to SBA.
- Online Training: Please complete child abuse awareness training online through CMG-Safe Haven training site.
- Read and acknowledge our Diocesan Code & Policy: You will complete this at the end of the your online training.
If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Johnston, our Safe Environment coordinator.