A high-quality, early childhood experience is invaluable for any young child. That experience can help set the foundation necessary for future school success. When all areas of a young child’s development are supported, he/she can develop a love and enthusiasm for learning, which is essential to the child’s development as a learner and a member of a community.
- Free play time
- Whole group time
- Learning center activities
- Music & Movement
- Outdoor time
- Quiet or rest time
- Specials including: Physical Education, Art, Music, Learning Lab, and Communication Sign Language
- “Maxine the Letter Queen”
- Christmas Cookie Decorating Party
- Fall and Spring Field Trip
- Crowning of Mary Prayer Service
- SBA Saint House Program
The program is a full-day program with five-day and flexible partial-week options available. Students admitted to the pre-school program must be three years old by September 30th and potty trained. We would love to give you a personalized tour of our school and answer any questions you may have.